good subwoofer interconnects

Would like to hear recommendations on good subwoofer interconnects.

Thanks in advance for suggestions and comments....
bmr2a

Showing 1 response by fjd6523

I am going to look into some of these suggestions for good subwoofer interconnects. I personally need 2 6' runs, 1 for each sub ( I am using a separate older Velodyne uld-12 for each speaker. These sub interconnects are coming out of a velodyne crossover box. Surprisingly I can easily notice the difference between a a monster cable interlink 400 MarkII (more lower end bass but very muddy, blurry and undefined from the deep to the mid bass base region), and some older Audioquest Turquoise interconnects (very thin and none existence at the bottom but cleaner and tighter at the mid bass region). Neither is acceptable as I know there must be a surprisingly good budget sub cable "2 meters" that will me give me somewhat defined deep bass that the Velodyne is capable and articulate clean satifying lower midbass. What I mean by budget is $75/cable or less. I use custom cables through my source and amp-preamp connections and they are clean from top to bottom without bloat or deep bass when I tryed them but they need to stay put and I think I can do better in the deep bass region.

Thanks for your input.