Good ROCK speakers

Im Running a set of DefTech 2004TLs for my main speaks.

One general concensus on this board is these are better used for HT than 2ch due to the bipolar design.

Well, im sure you all kno what you are talking about, and im looking to overhaul my front end to a prepro/amp system. HTY with integrated 2CH w seperate amp

There are alot of different people with different tastes, and i like to really be able to ROCK. Crank it up and jam out without distortion.

Im planning on moving my deftech 2004tls to the surrounds, and my bp6's to the rear, giving me space for new front speakers.

Whaats are some real good speakers to ROCK out with? Loud and proud, clear and full range.

Ive been thinking of possible vandersteens. Also considered ML, but im not too sure how much tthese are made to ROCK!!!!

suggestions?

Any metalheads out there with some advise?
audiophanatik

Showing 1 response by jrd351

the absolute best rock speaker made today is the jbl 4312 mkll....it comes in black or walnut veneer and is exclusively available in north america from hal cox who has permission from jbl to sell them....thy're even better than the ones i owned in the seventies..once you hear them you'll never want to listen to rock on any 'other' brand...you could hurt yourself playing air guitar with these babies and they are compatible with any tube or ss source....everything in life should be this easy and cool....hal's business phone is 415-388-5711....he was a buddy of james b. lansing himself ...