Good Product or Nonsense?

http://store.acousticsounds.com/d/16871/Optrix-Optrix_CD_Spray-CD_Care
A friend loaned me his CD cleaner. I have a photo to upload but there seems no accommodation for this.
'OPTRIX" is the name. Label says it is a clarifier, cleanser for CDs and also stops "Skipping". Cures cancer?
Comments from those who have used this please?
128x128firstnot
I have used Optrix in the past, but stopped using it after it ruined a few disc surfaces - it left a haze on the surface that could not be removed. I could not say it improved the sound at all. I have used Liquid Resolution and that did improve the sound quite a bit by resulting in smoother, more open sound (less digital sounding). I would stay away from Optrix!
Something else that will improve the sound of CD's is to use a tape deck head demagnetizer on them. Turn on the demagnetizer, then slowly move it toward the disc to about an inch away. Move it around the disc in a spiral for about 10 seconds, then slowly back it away before shutting it off. This really does have a positive effect on sound quality, but don't ask why. I use a TEAC demagnetizer that I bought back in the seventies.
The weird thing is they don’t use mold release compound MRC during CD manufacture as far as I can tell. They never did. And I’ve Watched HOW THINGS ARE MADE on CDs a bunch. Besides, none of the liquids help with the scattered laser light issue, which is actually a much bigger problem. Auric Illuminator provides a black pen for the outer edge. Unfortunately black is the wrong color and degrades the sound. Oh, well, what are you gonna do?

Geoff .. I stand corrected … it's  most likely not used when they mfger  a new blank disc …  but I'm pretty sure they use a mold release agent when they make a recording on a new  blank disc … otherwise what is that clear waxy substance that comes off the disc when I use Revell to clean a new disc 

I think washing in warm water and dish washing detergent will accomplish the same thing

Auric Illuminator absolutely improves sound...to my ears of course. It is easy for me to hear. I've been using it for about 8 years.
I’ve never seen ANY official evidence that CDs are treated with MRC. Could it be some sort of global conspiracy?