Good Interconnects for NAD?

I'm looking to upgrade my CD Player and going NAD to match up with my system plus for the money ($400) the NAD is hard to beat. With the new CD player I want to replace my old (run of the mill Monsters) with a good set of interconnects, I understand the Audioquest Diamondbacks are a good match for the NADs, any others in the same price and quality range I should look at.. Unfortunitly there isn't one real Hi end audio store in my area so this is going to have to be my only source.. thanks all..
pmt1209

Showing 5 responses by pmt1209

Interesing you should mention the Music Hall Amstrod, I inquired about a used Music Hall MMF CD-25 with Sound Odyssey mods but it was $200 higher then the NAD C542 plus it was the MMF CD-25 version not the 25.2 or 25.5. The newest MMF CD-25.5 I can get for $540.00 brand new, did they improve the 25.5 to the point where it is up there with a MMF CD-25 with mods?? Think I will post this question at the Digital Forum.. You got me thinking now guys and that will only lead to more money lol..
Signal Cable Silver Resolution, I have seen these online and wondered how they matched up against the Audioquest Diamondbacks.. Their price certainly make them inviting..
Great to know Milpai.. I also already Bi-wired my Paridigm Studios (Monster).. thrilled to hear the Signals are that good..
Mapleleafs3,Tobias,Armstrod, Dwhitt and all of you guys a big THANK YOU for your advice!! The more I thought about it the more you guys made sense.. Spending $400 on a NAD then another at least $50-$100 for cables turned out to be equal to a used Music Hall CD-25 w/level 1+ mods which is just what I purchased yesterday.. I can always get better cables later but it was so much smarter to get the best source I could for the money.. I seem to always get such good advise here, you guys are the best.. thanks again Paul T
Roesetown, vinyl does have it's own sound alright, Still have my good ole Technics SL-Q2 Turntable & LPs in my system and love the sound vinyl gives us and believe it or not I still have a Shure M97 Cart. with a Shure N97HE ERA IV Stylus, years of breaking in on it too lol and in pristine shape.. One of the all time classic cart/stylus combos... hey don't throw those CDs in the trash, send them to me, I'll pay for the shipping LOL..