Good & Inexpensive Amplifier Stand for ARC VT100

I'd like to get my 80-pound amp up off the floor! I'm looking for some advise on an amplifier stand that fits the footprint of the VT-100 mk 2 (about 18"x18"), provide reasonable dampening, is a solid and sturdy build. Doesn't have to look "artful" and shouldn't be too expensive (<100 used and <200 new). Any ideas? Anyone tackle this problem already?

Thanks.
peter_s

Showing 1 response by brulee

I agree with Theaudiotweaks opinions of the Sistrum amp stands. May not fit your budget but you may not believe the improvement of your amplifier. Not just a slight improvement but more like a new SOTA amp. The ARCVT100 is already a fine amp. With the Sistrum amp stand your VT100 will be as good as this amp is capable of being. IMO, with the 30 day trial that Sistrum offers, this will become your most valued investment. IMO, audio gear never reaches it's full potential until you experiance what Sistrum or Neuance can do for your audio components. These products are as important as any of your audio gear. With a 30 day trial you got nothing to lose.