good hifi store in Bay Area

Hi everyone, I'm trying to help a family member shop for a pair of B&W 803D3 and ideally Marantz PM-10 integrated amp (he just liked the HD-AMP he heard at my place a lot).  Can anyone recommend a good store around San Francisco Bay Area I can take him to for a live listening session.  Thanks ahead.
hifineubee
Tone of Music is my favorite but doesn't carry B&W. However, the Devore's sounded very nice when I was last in the shop dropping off some tubes for Tim.
although it was admittedly several years ago, I had a negative experience with Music Lovers when they would not return my calls regarding a service issue on equipment I had purchased from them..
Music Lovers in SF and Berkeley has nice listening rooms and helpful salesmen, if you like the brands they carry. 

Audio Visions carries a lot of brands. Unfortunately, many customers, including me, have had terrible experiences there.  One of the owners particularly can be a real problem. I would love to shop there because of the selection but I won’t because of  the  treatment. Read the Yelp reviews.  

In Mill Valley, there’s a small store called World of Sound which carries B&W, KEF, Monitor Audio and other speakers.  In electronics, they carry McIntosh, Musical Fidelity and others. They are big on B&W and the owner, Peter, is very helpful. They area about 10-15 mInutes north of the Golden Gate Bridge and a couple of minutes from 101. If you’re anywhere near Mill Valley, it would be worth a trip.  The opposite experience to Audio Visions.  
Post removed