Good entry level cables

Hi allnewbie here and I am totally confused. Just when i see and decide on a cable, another thread pops up recommending a different one... and I don't have time to keep changing different brand cables around to see what matches or sounds best. I probably only have an mid level system? So I need a consensus (not gonna happen haha) of what I need minimum now and for what piece of equipment.I have what follows- My room is 20x16. Ceiling height is 10'. Equipement is in the rear of the room. So I need speaker cables from FOH to the rear. This is new construction so I can place cables in wall or in ceiling. Probably 30' run of speaker cable. I've looked at monoprice, BJC, and others recommended on here that are REALLY expensive. I'm already over budget lol. Solid core, insulated strands?Power cables?Interconnects?In order of importance. What is the minimum I need? Best for the money?
Equipment as follows:
Atlantic Technologies 8200 - 2 fronts with 2 subs, a center, 2 pair surrounds4 Revel in-ceiling C763L for dolby atmos
Lexicon RV9Sony VPL-vw695es
Audioquest Niagra 1200Lexicon DD8-A for in ceiling revels (not purchased yet for $999 new) Anything better in this price range

obtuse2
I would recommend Audioquest Rocket 44 "no frills" version from Audio Advisor.  These are significantly cheaper than the retail version of the Audioquest cables.  They do have a "premium no frills" version that uses better terminations (spades/bananas).  They are multiple awg solid-core conductors.  Maybe not OCC copper, but very good copper.  The Rocket 88 uses better copper and is approaching OCC quality (but is more expensive).   These are essentially 13awg speaker cables.

https://www.audioadvisor.com/prodinfo.asp?number=AQRO44NF

If the specific length you need is not shown, just give them a call.  They can make these at any length you want.  They just pull the wire off a large spool and cut/terminate to your specifications.

Audio Envy might use OCC copper, but they do not publish the awg and it's almost definite that it's stranded (not solid core).  I'm not saying anything negative about Audio Envy and I'm sure they are good cables, but solid-core has always performed better in my tests.  It just sounds more solid (no pun intended) and less harsh.  Stranded cable may sound good, but presents a sound that is not quite as natural.
“Stranded cable may sound good, but presents a sound that is not quite as natural.”

auxinput,
It’s seems you have not heard Audio Envy cables. If you did, you have not made the above statement. The bottom line is most top cable designs utilize OCC as it gives the absolute purest base platform to get that much closer to true absolute transparency.

Can these be run in the wall? I’m doing new construction so I can run them through the studs behind the drywall
what about power cords? Ideas?
and thank you to posters above!
Audio Envy covers home technology and studio installations as well as audio cables, so the head guy, whose name is Captain, will be able to give you complete guidance.
@obtuse2,

I suggest you speak to audio advisor or Audio Envy directly so your specific needs can be addressed.

Both AudioQuest and Audio Envy makes full range of cables, i.e. IC’s, speaker and power cords.