Good budget monitor match for Plinius 8200MkII

I'm looking for a good budget monitor to match with my Plinius integrated. The room is relatively small (18x14x9) and I listen to a wide range of music (jazz, rock, R&B). I understand that the Plinius may out class most monitors in the $500-$750 range but that's what the budget will allow right now with the intent to upgrade over time. I'm thinking Triangle Titus and B&W. Suggestions?
cbd0815
Give the Meadowlark Vireo a listen. Very accurate and fast. They are not that placement sensitive and will surprise you. About $450 - 550 used.
Thanks for the recommendations everyone. I'm leaning towards the Dyns and mg-12s.
I second Steve's Maggie MMG recommendation - or, if you can find a use pair of MG-12's, that would be even better.
A speaker often ignored in this price range, but worthy of high-end amplification, such as your Plinius, are the Magnepan MMG's. At $55o/pr. and a transparency to die for, at the price, these may be your nirvana on a budget. Click on "an offer we hope you can't resist" at www.magnepan.com

My ex has a pr. of these and she has had them for almost 2 yrs. and feels no need to upgrade. I concur with her. For under a $1000 they're hard to beat.

What I've heard of the Triangle's though, is impressive also.

Best of luck.
The Axiom M22's sold direct through the Axiom site or from the Audioshop (www.audioshop.on.ca)are an excellent choice. The speakers are $400 and stands will add about $70 - $100. I just got these and they are still breaking in. Very smooth.
New and/or demo Reynaud Twins can be purchased from the previous US representative of this line for as little as $640 (see recent ads @ this site).

I ran mine for a year with an Audion Silver Night 300B SET amp and they were not outclassed by this combo.
I'd suggest the Dynaudio Contour 1.1's - you can find them for just over your budget range, but not much. You'll love them for a long time - they sound great on a wide range of music, and will be driven very well by such a nice amp. I regularly see them used for $800-850 which is just a phenomenal bargain, IMO. I have owned a pair for two years now. -Kirk