Good 845 integrated

Who makes a good 845 SET integrated? Preferably with a remote volume.
Thanks
Mike
128x128brm1
Mastersound Reference 845 Integrato (http://www.mastersoundsas.it/inglese/index.htm). It's a parallel SET, which may be just what your speakers need, or not your purist cup of tea. (Their 300B has a remote--you'll have to ask about the 845).
Unfortunately, there are not as many 845 amplifiers as there should be.

The Bel Canto is one of the seminal products in this category. I was fortunate enough to hear it a long time ago when a local dealer carried the brand. I really liked it, and it was one of the first products I listened to when I was considering SET amps.

In the end, I bought a Jadis, which Springbok10 is now the owner of. But, the Bel Canto REALLY impressed the heck out of me. Never understood why Bel Canto got away from tubes, because they were so good at it, though HT is probably where the money is to be made.
Don't forget the Viva Solista, it's a monster, but a magical sound. I heard it at the UK HiFi show in April and it really was very good. Admittedly driving sensitive speakers, but in a very large room. Clean, dynamic, good base(unlike some 300B SET's, not that they are'nt great). It puts out 18wats as a SET, does'nt come with a remote, but I believe they are obtainable, Walker Audio are the US importers i believe. I'm putting my money where my mouth is, hopefully mine will be delivered soon
The Unison 845 Absolute is INCREDIBLE. It sticks out in my mind as one of the most wonderful sounding integrateds I have ever heard. Hard to find though and it's a PP triode design but man did it ever sound sublime. One day, I will have one.
The best 845 integrated, Mastersound Reference, Italian made. Beautiful and sound wonderful. Check it out!