GoldenEar vs Dynaudio vs Nola vs ProAc vs Everything else.

I have had a near impossible time finding speakers that I am in love with. Where I live and my work schedule prevents me from being able to audition a lot of different speakers.

I am a bit on information overload from reading reviews, and having a hard time how to narrow down speakers.

My listening room, is our main living room which is 16 x 23 with vaulted ceilings going from 9 to 12 in the center of the room. Listen to vinyl and streaming, and a mix of indie rock, classic rock, jazz, and a pinch of everything else. Do a lot of casual listening while in the room and not necessarily one specific listening location.

The speaker placement is going to be tight too, not a lot of space off the side and back walls thanks to a closest coming slightly in to the area the speakers can go.

I am leaning towards tube amplification, like a PrimaLuna Premium HP, but not locked in on anything until I get the speakers sorted out.

I am not attached to any of the above brands, but all brands that I have enjoyed a lot of what I have read about them.

My price range is around 10k, and happy to by used/demo/pre-owned or new. I am also happy to spend less if not going to see a significant gain in a speaker towards the high end of my price range.
128x128ccc8282
@hifiman5 ,
Thanks for pointing that out. I somehow overlooked that like and focused on the space dimensions.
There's a pair of Dali Epicon 8's on ebay for just under 10k that would be amazing for you IMO. 
I have Proac D30r in a 13x18 room with 8 ft ceilings, they sound excellent, their strength is mid range. Based on your room size I would think you would have to go up to Proac D40r which have an additional woofer. 
Another vote for vandersteen.  I have been able to audition a wide variety of speakers over my life, although it's difficult to get a true sense in many listening rooms in stores.  Vandersteens are so musical, natural, image like crazy and I think they are good value for the money.  They are on the laid back side of things, so if you like brighter speakers, they are not that.  I find them great with a wide variety of music, classical, jazz, rock, pop and electronic.  I run with a tube pre and solid state amp (blue circle).  2's or 3's would work in your room.
Good luck with your search!
ProAc's or Vandy's, it is your choice.
If you are in the NE, then contact Audioconnection. He has both brands that you can audition without pressure.
Bob