Goldenear Triton One R vs. PSB T3. vs. Spendor D7...

Which pair of speakers will have the most transparency, sound-stage  and depth? All are about $6500 to $7500. Which one in your opinion is the biggest bang for the buck?
128x128zeal
I would add the new Kerr Acoustic K320 MK3's to this list too...some say these are one of the best money can buy. 

Could they be one of the best kept secrets ?...
Now this""" To stereo5Didn't your crystal ball tell you I already have a mommy to give me advise? Didn't your crystal ball tell you that maybe I heard the GE's and the PSB's a few years ago and I still wanted more up to date opinions on the improvement that have been made in the last year? Didn't your crystal ball tell you that I have been on "lock down" for 4 months and most stereo stores are closed to to a modern day plague? Do you read palms too?
 Report this
zeal OP161 posts06-21-2020 1:10pmStereo 5   I've been a bad boy, please don't spank me.

IS funny!!!
Viablex
I'm glad you have a sense of humor. You should have seen the other things I wrote but somebody's mommy had them deleted.
@zeal
So you are still talking about buying yet have done nothing.  You remind me of one of my audio buddy’s who always wants to compare components but who never buys anything.   Your reasoning about not being able to audition speakers Due to the virus shut downh, hence your asking doesn’t hold water.  A year ago you asked pretty much the same question yet there was no virus then and no closing of audio stores.  Instead of talking about me, why not go out and actually listen?   Although you would have to leave the safety of your keyboard. 
Post removed