Gold Note PSU10 , anyone yet get one?

Thoughts would be most appreciated.
rsf507
Chakster, what other phono stages do you use and how does the Gold Note compare?

I have JLTi phono (with special mod) for MM cartridges to load them up to 100k Ohm or lower with whatever RCA plug resistors i want. It’s also fine for MC if they are 0.3mV or higher.

My reference phono stage is current mode WLM Phonata MC/MM, i have replaced load resistors for MM inside this phono stage (100k Ohm Vishay Naked Foil Resistors are the best for audio, it was huge upgrade). There is a Lundahl transformers for MC inside this phono stage. It has automatic load impedance for MC cartridges (special circuit). This phono stage gives me the deepest bass compared to JLTi and Gold Note, but it’s not for every MC cartridge. However, it’s fine for most of my vintage MM cartridges and for some LOMC too. This phono stage was made same year when WLM closed the business (they are specialized in loundspekers, now rebranded), not so many phono units were made.

Actually, i want to upgrade my WLM phono stage! I have to recap it by @lewm advice, he said, in one of his posts, that caps made huge difference in sound in phono stages. Well, i have to look for the best caps. Now i have Audyn caps in WLM, there is a room for bigger caps if needed. I’ve come across this Capacitor Test , very interesting. Anyone can recommend best caps for phono stage? 

The Gold Note is new, i am using it for a month or so, love it, but it can not replace my WLM, so i will be using both of them. I have many cartridges and Gold Note is the best in terms of usability, it’s universal phono stage for all cartridges, including 0.05mV Ortofon MC 2000 which is the most problematic cartridge for any phono stage, still not ideal for Gold Note, but i hope with external PSU it will be fine. Gold Note is a keeper, i want to have phono stage like this, it’s revolutionary phono stage in my opinion.
Thanks a lot for the detailed reply. It gives me some perspective. I’d bring in the PH10 as additional phono stage behind my Allnic and the built-in MC/MC in my VAC preamp (fed by nude Vishay’s like yours), so it would mainly be for MM carts and SUTs, and screwing around with EQ curves.

From what I’ve read, the outboard PSU brings a nice improvement. And a tubed output stage is due in the spring, I was told via email by Maurizio, Gold Note’s GM. So the unit offers a nice upgrade path.
Yep, the price for Gold Note with so many features is unbeatable today. 
Actually interested in users who now have the PSU10 (dedicated power supply) to the PH10 phono unit. Is it worth the asking price?