Gold interconnect comparison help

This is a repeatition from my threat at ac forum. any one tried kci silkworms, gabriel gold revelation, jade vermeil gold, antipodes gold or other gold base interconnect? how do you compare them? which one is better in your opinion and why? i would like to tame by abit bright systems. you can use GG rev as reference as i have one

Not to start war or something, i just need some comparison the cables, as i do not have the pleasure to be able to try cables and have the money back guarantees offers. i live in Asia and shipping the package back and forth would cost fortune. thx
milen007

Showing 1 response by jb0194

Of the gold ICs mentioned, I've only had the KCI Silkworms in my system - 0.5M XLR between DAC and active linestage. Synergy is everything and, unfortunately, completely system-specific. For me, the Silkworms are keepers as the first analog wires in the signal chain. Just the right balance of warmth and detail with Ridge Street Poiemas between linestage and amps and Ridge Street Alethia loudspeaker cables. I've no desire to further experiment with cables.