GMA Europa discontinued?

I've tried emailing the address provided on the GMA site with no response and now one of the ads for the GMA Europa says this speaker is discontinued. Although it is well below the price range I was looking at, I was considering picking up a pair to try in my computer room. Has it really been discontinued? Anyone know the story behind this?
sonance

Showing 2 responses by gma952b

Dear Sonance,
After 2.5 years of Europa I production, we are indeed introducing a new version. Soon.

My apologies for being away from email the last few weeks- the workload has been enormous gearing up the workshops for this new model, and we will reply to all very shortly with more about the Europa II. The new model I can say incorporates much of the breakthrough math used for our Continuum 3, and since this is not a forum for marketing...

Our email address does indeed work, so I'm sure we have your inquiry on file, and it will be answered in a few more days. Many dealers still have stock of the Europa I (some advertise here)- you'd need to check with them to find out more on any sale prices.

Thanks very much for your interest!

Best regards,
Roy Johnson
President/Product Designer
Green Mountain Audio