GLANZ MFG 610LX

I have been searching for this uber rare GLANZ cartridge since mid 80´s as I missed my opportunity to purchase one when it was for sale back in the day. I knew its reputation as one of finest cartridges available but I just missed it, young and foolish I was. In the same price category, I bought SHURE V-15V-MR instead.

Now thirty years later I owe one, NOS found in a barren town near the Arctic Circle. It sounds just fantastic out of the box. I am very lucky as this model is so seriously rare.
harold-not-the-barrel

Showing 1 response by harold-not-the-barrel

My adventures in the land of snow and ice are quite different to another seeker´s, my dear old friend. Long ago in the Russian hills, near the Arctic Tundra, a famous pole explorer Father Tiresias found the regal Hogweed by a marsh. He captured it and brought it home. But that is another story, and not quite a happy one like mine.
The old man from whom I acquired the cartridge said " We must keep this place in secret", and he gave me his last spare cartridge and vanished into snow flurry. I will never reveal his hiding place.

Oh yes, I have known that Japanese site for a long time but I´m not quite sure if it´s a true NOS.  That´s why I bought a genuine one.
Anyway, whatever the case, I strongly advice to grab on those while they are available. 
More to discover