Give the new Kid Rock a shot.

I initially picked up the Kid Rock "Rock and Roll Jesus" and scanned it quickly. Not bad but it was not on my must play list. I gave it a run the other day and I'm here listening to it yet again. What a change in the "Kid". He is sounding Skynard / rock / mountain music / fun. Two of the favorites are #10 "Blue jeans and a rosary" and #11 "Half your age" (the more you hear this one the more you like it). I like all sorts of music from classical to country and this disk is up with my favorites. LMK if anyone has any imput on his "new" sound.
harris1204

Showing 3 responses by pawlowski6132

Agaffer why are you concluding that because someone doesn't like Kid Rock they're boring?

There's probably people on this site that have forgotten more styles of music that you've ever heard and STILL don't like Kid Rock.

And, no, I've never heard the album and am still not interested. I am prejudging based on my experiences and I am using my powers of deductive reasoning. I am assuming I will not like. Yes, I know it's possible but I doubt it.
"Wow alot of snobs lurk here, I figured if people didnt want to explore it they would ignore the post but some have such pathetic lives they actually take time to slam someone who asked folks to explore music, a sad day!"

I'm not slamming anyone and I don't think I have a pathetic life. You can listen to anyone you want. I don't even want to try to make an effort to listen to Kid Rock. In fact, there's lots of artists I've never heard before that I don't make an effort to listen to because I don't think I'll like them. What do you care??

And BTW, I like AC/DC too.