Getting back in the game

So I’ve been out of the hobby for about ten years……kids divorce business……you get it. However, my new wife and I just bought a house and I got a room all to myself. Was going to turn it into a theater room. Got a laser tv bought a brand new denon receiver plugged in my old B&W 804’s that I hadn’t heard in forever and hell I’m hooked again now

my question is this. I am currently using the denon and streaming over my tv using tidal. Lol I know this is not anywhere close to what I can get from these speakers so I would love a couple suggestions 

im gonna need either a great integrated and a streamer or maybe separates?  I will probably also get a TT as I love vinyl. 

i love vocals and rock but if you pushed me.. I tend want a really emotional connection to the music rather than be mistified by the incredibly etched out accurate sound….. does that make sense?  

room is 13 by 15 by 9. Getting room tx as we speak. All suggestions are appreciated on how make this room sing. Can spend around 8k

thank you

128x128asmithkash

on it boys!  because of my room, Ill post pics.  Im gonna add a sub and two in ceiling speakers.  But, if i'm listening just two channel and want better gear to listen to that with I can use the pass through on my reciever correct?

also any suggestions on a sub for a room that size that is musical as well as good for movies.  I would say music is more important to me.  should I get 2 smaller ones?

For atmos speakers try to avoid in ceiling as the sweet spot will be the floor. Better to use B&W M1 speakers where you can mount on or near the ceiling and aim them. Get two smaller subs, much better than one. As for the pass through feature what receiver do you have?:

https://www.bowerswilkins.com/en-us/product/home-theater/m-1

one other question, because of the laser tv a center channel is tough.  Could I add more speakers into the ceiling?