Gershman Avant Garde Upgrade?

I'm the proud owner (purchased here) of a pair of Gershman Acoustic AG's that I love.  I just spoke with Ofra Gershman who mentioned that they have an upgrade option for the AG's that if I understood correctly, redirects the bass making it less muddy, in addition to full replacements for the drivers, woofers and tweeters.  Has anyone done this upgrade for the AG's and if so, what is your impression of the change in sound?

128x128lgoler
Post removed 
Post removed 
@jab - have you ever listened to Avantgarde Horns?

When I bought the Sonograms, I was not really in the market, but one listen had me returning to the dealer with amp and cables in tow - the rest is history

My experience with the Avantgarde DUO was just as dramatic - listening to the DUO's took me to another universe.

The sound is stunning - the most realistic I have ever heard,

But alas, this time - the price was a little too rich for me, so they stayed in the store.

I've listened to TOTL Sonus Faber and Focal, but for my ears the DUO's out performed them both

One day, when i win the lottery, the Sonograms will be moved to the A/V system and a pair of DUO's will take centre stage in my audio system

Until then I'm extremely content with the Sonograms - truly a masterpiece for the price.

Regards - Steve

Post removed