Germany won t sell them, when can I buy them?

Hello,

I have been looking for a audio rack from Creaktiv model Audio 3 for a while now. The company is based in Germany and all the dealers I have located are all in Germany as well. I have contacted many of them, but none are willing to ship to the US. Does anyone know where I can get my hands on these racks?

Thanks,
Nick
3chihuahuas
I understand that there may be tarriffs and the shipping will be expensive. I got a Koetsu RSP through our Tokyo office. We avoided the tarriff and I got a cartridge priced in the US at $5500 for $2100. I loked at those racks. Someone in this country makes racks like that. I think it's Black Diamond but I'm not 100% sure but try them.
Glen,

Nice to see that we have similar taste. Now I just wish I can find them. I do have an aunt that lives in Germany, but she's a home body. I think I would only confuse her by asking to pick one up and having to hassel with custom issues. I'll let you know if I hear something from the manufacturer. I had sent them 2 emails, but no reponses so far.

Nick
The folks from Creaktiv hifi finally responsed to my emails. The told me that they do ship to the US and that they'll be sending me a brochure soon. I'll keep you all posted on the prices.