Genesis 201 vs Wilson Maxx Series 2 ??

I am considering either of these two speaker systems. I am looking for opinions from anyone who may have experience listening to either or both of these speakers. I currently have Genesis V's and am looking to upgrade from these. Appreciate any insight on the relative strengths of either of these great speakers. Thanks.
128x128krc
first what's your room size,any placement restrictions?
Your Associated equipment you'll be using is?
Your musical preference is?
Room is 18'3" x 14'10". Today the Gen Vs are on the short wall about 4' into the room. No restrictions in the room. Thanks.
krc I think your room may be a bit small for the Genesis 201 you would probably have too much bass even after proper adjustment to the crossover if room was 18 x 18 it would be more workable and good listening distance from the 201 is about 10 feet or so for proper driver blending so the 18 foot depth is workable the 14 foot width is little worrisome especially because of the speakers width they would be really close to the side walls.
Thanks James. I realized I did not answer your other questions. I put my system together in the early/mid 90s and have not touched it since. I have the itch to do something I thought about the speakers, hence this post. The current Genesis V's are being driven by Krell MDA 500 mono blocks. The preamp is a Krell KRC HR. For phono premap I am using 2 Krell KPAs so that I have dual mono all the way through. Turnatable is VPI TNT IV with the V bearing and SDS and Flywheel. Cartridge is V.D Hul Black Beauty. Digital is the Krell DT10 transport and Krell Reference 64 with a Genesis Lens between them. Overall system sounds great but have been thinking that things probably improved in the last 10 years. I enjoy all sorts of music from Classical to Rock to Jazz.