Gene DellaSala Has Coronavirus

If you haven’t seen this yet...our very best wishes and prayers to Gene and his family. 

https://www.audioholics.com/editorials/coronavirus-and-tvs
snapsc
my logic is not your logic. Your logic is not your neighbor’s logic.

You know that your logic will never prevail and never work. Neither will mine. We can all have excellent functional plans, but the outcome will be none of that, it will be..whatever it is.

And that given whatever...is usually ugly and formed by the emotion of the crowd vs the misapplication of faulty logic and incorrect force by the given authority.
@thecarpathian,
I couldn't find Dr. Fauci quoted online but it was broadcasted all day long on TV. The only online quote I could find is his saying "many, many millions" will get it.

The only quote that uses those figures that I could find were from Dr. Monahan, the attending physician of Congress and the Supreme Court.
And, I inverted the numbers which should be 70-150 million. I was tired when I posted it.

Dr. Brian Monahan, the attending physician of Congress and the U.S. Supreme Court, said he expects 70 million to 150 million people in the United Stateswill become infected with COVID-19, NBC News reported, citing two sources.

Monahan made the comments to Senate staff during a closed-door meeting Tuesday afternoon, according to NBC News. The meeting did not include senators and was for administrative office staff and personnel from both parties, NBC News reported. – Lovelace

Numbers aside, the Italians are warning us not to do the same thing they did, which really worsened the situation. They all went around saying it's just another flu and didn't take it seriously.

All the best,
Nonoise

This graph/article tells the story about an important goal... not to have the system overwhelmed in a way that people can’t get top notch hospital breathing care/treatment if they need it. 

https://healthblog.uofmhealth.org/wellness-prevention/flattening-curve-for-covid-19-what-does-it-mea...