Gemme Audio Tanto Owners - User Manual?

I was lucky enough to find and buy a used pair of Gemme Audio Tanto v1s but unfortunately they did not come with a manual.  The company is no longer in business and the designer (Robert Gaboury), who was incredibly kind and supportive, told me that he no longer has any manuals.

So I am writing to see if anyone in the Audiogon community may have a Tanto user manual and would be willing to provide a copy.  I would be glad to reimburse for any expenses, etc.

Thanks in advance!
swingfingers
I have the 2s, but we've been moving and most of my 'stuff' is still in boxes. If I come across the manual, I will PM you. Best of luck.
Thanks very much, david_ten, I appreciate it.

In case david_ten does not come across it (moving can be crazy), if anyone else may have one or know where I could find a copy, please let me know - either via this thread or PM.

Thanks!
I had a pair of the v2 Tantos, and regret having sold them. While I did have the owners manual, it was fairly light on details. Meaning, there was some speaker placement suggestions but not much else. 

Is is there specific information you need, or is it just a matter of completing the set? If you need driver replacement information, I may be able to help, I bought spares just in case when I heard Gemme was closing shop.

yakbob,

Thanks very much for the response!  My reasons for looking for a manual do include helpful hints on speaker positioning that may be specific to the Tantos (or Gemme line family). If you happen to remember anything of note, please let me know. Also, you never know what useful information a manual may provide!  I have found they often come in handy, and as the speakers were a major purchase for me, I was hoping to ensure I had everything covered, so to speak.

It is good to know, however, that if I never find one, at least I am not missing much!  Thanks also for offering info on potential driver replacements. Fortunately, Robert Gaboury was kind enough to provide me with this. Unfortunately, though, he didn’t have any leftover manuals available.