GaN based SU-R1000 Technics Integrated Class-D, review by TAS

After their unobtainable and unaffordable ground breaking 1.5mhz switching speed, Technics SE-R1 GaN Class-D power amp, this new offspring integrated has finally gotten an in depth review.

I had high hopes for Technics "fully optioned" SU-R1000 integrated, "looks" like my hopes could be founded, here is the The Absolute Sound’s 7 page!!! review on it, enjoy.
https://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/technics-su-r1000-integrated-amplifier?mc_cid=2c9d21110f&a...

Cheers George
128x128georgehifi

Showing 1 response by audioman58

I have a good friend who has listened to the Technics  in depth 
And it is very good but felt his Coda CSIB integrated was more complete in several areas ,in other systems they may like the more nimble Technics, the Coda uses The Latest Mosfets,
FETs, gan are the latest fastest FETs , and the Coda also uses 40 Bipolors on the outputs day Huge 3kva potted transformer , I myself bought the Coda and just installed IMO the world class Latest Jupiter waxed paper Copper foil 
capacitors for the Class A  preamplifier output section. It is very good it will compete with top separates in the $10 k+ range,which says a lot. 35+ years  in business ,10 year warranty,and           Made in USA 🇺🇸