GamuT M230 Mono Amps - Anyone have a pair?

GamuT supposedly made only a handful of this model.  I bought them new several years ago.  To my dismay, GamuT labeled them with M200 labels.   Because I'm considering selling them,  I recently contacted GamuT to request confirmation by serial number that these are in fact M230 models.  The response was that they don't keep track of serial numbers.  Really?  For a unique run of amps that retailed at $16,000?  I do have the original receipt but that doesn't prove anything if GamuT won't back it up.

If you have a pair of these or know somebody who does, I'd sure like to know if they were all labeled M200.  I had the top off M200s and compared to the M230s.  Not the same hardware not to mention that the M230s have markedly better performance.  Thanks for any suggestions or connections.

aural_grat

Showing 1 response by audiodistinction

aural-grat,

I am the GamuT dealer in Southern California.  I don't know where you live or where you purchased your amps, but if you email me your information and what you are specifically asking for I would be happy to try to help you.

You can email me at [email protected]

Bill