Gallo Ref 3 and CJ Premier 350

I had my Gallos for sale but just got my CJ Premier 350 and pulled my ad out. This amp just makes the Gallos perform at another level and I've only had it for 3 days. Sounding better everyday. I'm not good with words to describe performance but I have decided not to look for another speaker.
128x128jinrum8

Showing 3 responses by czbbcl

Jinrum8

Congrats on your purchase of the CJ 350. It is an outstanding amp but does require about 200 hours of run in time. CJ says 100 but I have found mine improving beyond the 100 hour point. The amp is simply amazing at its ability to develop large amounts of power (current) with so much finesse and detail. I am currently driving Thiel 3.6's with my premier 350. I have owned it for about a year and do not see myself changing amps for a long time.

Chuck
Zaikesman

The 350 retails for around 8500USD. There are a couple of reviews posted on CJ's web site at least there used to be.

Chuck
Jinrum8

No power conditioning. I tried a passive unit (PS Audio UPC200)for a few months and did not like it. It seemed to remove some of the life and dynamics from my system so I sold it. I plug everything directly into the wall which is a dedicated 20 amp circuit with 10/2 romex and a couple of PS Audio power ports. I am using PS Audio xstreme statement power cords on all my components (Sony SCD-1, cj premier 16 series II and the cj premier 350).

Chuck