Fyne Audio 302’s....anyone heard them or have them?

Hi all...

I’m trying to resist the equipment swapitis, but have wondered if moving to the right kind of smaller floorstanders might hit more of a sweet spot for my small listening area (against a short wall corner of a long rectangular living space).

I love...always have loved floorstanders and would rather not move to standmount/sub complexity if I can avoid it. There’s an almost tactile tonal completeness about them that just win me over.

Been seein great things about the Fyne Audio F302 floorstanders. Wondering if anyone here likes them, impressions? Other speakers within their under 1K range that compare and/or supersede?

The Fyne products are said to be former Tannoy engineering.

riccitone

Showing 3 responses by riccitone

Ranjan,

Not at all, and thank you for responding! I really appreciate it. I would guess safe to ascertain that the 302’s might follow suit in that high-quality and performance for the price observation you’ve made.

Very curious about your findings when you take your equipment and test those at Suncoast Audio.

Although well below the category of those fine amps you’ve mentioned...if you have the time and curiosity, I’d love to get your impressions of the F302’s while you’re there...

But you’ve already given me a great deal to go on, and I thank you 🙏🏼
@ranjan29

That’s entirely encouraging...and does speak to their entire line I would think. Looks like you may be leaning toward those 502sp’s? :)
@mulveling

Hadn’t considered the trademark dual-concentric Tannoy driver design present in the higher levels...good point. I don’t know if I could justify the 502’s floorstanders from a budgetary standpoint. Too many things that must be done to our old house! Also, they are likely a bit much for my space. However the 500 standmount speakers look to be substantial enough in design and response for me to consider for my small area, even if I do prefer floorstanders.