Fuses in the 3 speed SME PSU

I have a model 20/2 table serial # 1173 and wish to upgrade the PSU with Hi-Fi Tuning fuses. There are 3 in the unit and my question is, which of the 3 are most critical to the performance of the unit as I cannot afford to upgrade all at this stage.
vusi_khumalo
vusi, I hate to be a killjoy but unless one of them is blown changing those fuses is not going to do anything but waste your money. Go guy some music! I have a 30/12 by the way.

Mike
mike, thanks for the feedback. I take it that you once upgraded the fuses and didn't hear a difference?
Vusi-    I’m a huge proponent, when it comes to experimenting with various upgrades/components and trusting in one’s own ears, to determine efficacy.      Virtually nothing in my systems, has ever remained in a stock configuration, through the last four-five decades, based on various scientific/electrical theories, some choose to ignore.       Even so; I have no reason to believe changing the fuses, in a turntable’s power supply, would result in an audible improvement.        If you want to explore the possibility, at a much lower cost than HI-FI Tuning’s best; Parts Connexion is selling the Classic Gold fuses, steeply discounted.       They were the first, that I’d tried in my equipment, years ago and did provide obvious, audible improvements.       An inexpensive way to satisfy your curiosity: https://www.partsconnexion.com/hifi-tuning-classic-gold-fuses.html
Many thanks gents!
I had asked SME the same question and their response is similar to yours.
Plan abandoned.
No I did not vusi, but SME overbuilds their equipment and I trust their engineers not to do anything that would downgrade their performance especially something as silly as a cheap fuse.
Audiophiles are constantly looking for relatively inexpensive ways to improve the performance of their equipment. My approach has always been not to take short cuts and save money to upgrade important things like cartridges, speakers and amps.