FUSES, Finally!?

I have been adamant about avoiding special fuses, because of the lack of empirical studies.  Here is my question:  What would be something not too expensive that would be a good start.  I use three dual mono Audire amps (for Woofs, Mids and Tweets, and Subs, each of the six channel having four fuses.  I would not not want to spend thousands, even if I could, just to experiment.  My heat sinks do unplug, along with the outputs, and I could try just one channel or one amp.  Paul of PS mentioned what they use, and that might eventually be a possibility, but what do you guys (and gals?) think I should do, to just to convince this ageing skeptic?  Also, each channel of my amps has one single, dedicated computer chip that regulates the filling of the 4 26,000 mf caps (per channel), which might make any difference less than a design that allows a flood of electrons into the tank, presuming that might matter.  DanV
128x128danvignau
audio2system  Thanks to all for replies.  The only reason I am considering fuses, is that Paul from PS Audio, suddenly came out with his take, and supposed surprise, that they sounded better.  Of course, that might just be part of his sales pitch, since he mentions using them now in his amps,etc.  If hey are not in the audio path, I am totally skeptical again, especially for my old amps with chip-regulated power supplies. Only one chip per channel, and all it does is meter the electrons from the transformer to the great big filter caps.
ritamacaw  Maybe we should tout a gooey, flexible liquid to pour into the amps to damp them.  We can give a lifetime warranty that we can remove it, if needed, and then file bankruptcy.
nonoise  I was afraid someone would take this in the wrong way.  Now we know.  My only point it that certain things point toward a master status as far as image and beliefs.  I could have used a rose tattoo, but I did not know what that signified.   Maybe a peace symbol would have worked as well, but that is not thrust violently around us like Nazi-Racists fighting to overtake the government, making that a really good example for me.  Of course, a zizzag rolling papers tattoo would have worked, had I thought of it.
lalitk  It is called break-in.  You have to listen until you block out the bad stuff and  hear the good stuff.  This includes all break-in, as far as I am concerned.  Our ears and brain adjust.  I have two very good systems.  It used to take me a bit to hear accept the lesser system, but I had owned if for many decades.  After years of comparison, I now know what to expect in advance, and do not get critical over either system.  I even accept XM radios flaws, because, it breaks in, too!  Especially after I learned what to expect.  Now those electronics take no time to sound good enough to listen to my jazz station.  They break in so fast now that we are friends.