Fuses and confusion

I am slowly upgrading my system and I am looking at the changing of fuses step. I have the following in my system:  Sunfire TGA-7401, Marantz AV8805, Carver Load Invariant amplifier, Marantz Ruby, and a Vault 2i. My questions are 1). Which of these components have\use fuses 2). Does changing the fuses invalidate the warranty? 3). Are there videos on changing the videos or do you just pop the hood and start looking. Please feel free to point out issues that I am not aware of and whether this is even relevant under my circumstances. Thanks in advance.

santsuru
Sunfire TGA-7401 has three fuses:                                                                                     1 BUSSMDA 15 A 15 amp 250 v   and the marking beside the fuse says 15 amp MDA 15                                                            
      2 BUSSMDL 6 1/4 A 250 v             and the marking beside the fuse says 6 amp MDL/Q
Carver Load Invariant has three fuses:                                                                                  1 10A 32V 313                             and the markings beside the fuse says 120 VAC 50/60 Hz AC line Fuse                                                              
       2 6 1/4 A 250V 313 2-5 Amp      and the markings beside the fuse says SLO-BLO MDL/Q
Here we go....  You either got it.  Or, you don't.  Your system will either allow you to hear such differences, or it will not.  It could be your sense in hearing as well.  Some people can not tune a musical instrument.  Others have a keen sense for it.  Let those who want to use fuses not have to have those not so gifted keep trying to discourage them from trying them.  Go find something else to do and listen to your system as loud background music.  The best fuse is having no fuse.  Lately I have been finding passive preamps as my best friends.  As long as you are playing with a DAC which has naturally higher outputs the need for premaplification becomes a moot point. Preamps were needed in the days of low output phono cartridges. Its how they got started. Fuses will effect the sound. If your system is transparent enough to let you know...
I have decided not to change the fuses but for what maybe a different reason than the ones listed above. Firstly I was unable to confirm the type of fuse to switch to and in the process off searching for the correct specifications I was put into contact with Frank Malitz VP of Bob Carver Corporation. He told me over the phone that Bob Carver had said that changing the fuses on those amplifiers would probably not improve the sound. So based on those two reasons I will not pursue this issue any more but I do appreciate everyone's feed back.
Thank you
I wonder how many component manufactures answer that same question all the time. It's probably a recording.