Fuse equivalent

I need to replace a fuse, Buss 1/4 x 1 1/4 MDL 1/32 amp 250V. This is from a Dahlquist LPI crossover that I assume is for AC protection. It is stated below the fuse holder 1/32 only. Is there a similar fuse that would be OK to use or where can I find one of these? I looked online at Rat Shack and Parts Express but no luck. Thanks for any info on this.
I'm sure that Digikey will have it.


-- Al
Most towns have an actual electronic parts store that would stock Littelfuse or Buss, both which make that value. Look in the Yellow Pages(try: "electronic equipment and supplies") for one, call and ask.