Furutech GTX NCF receptical break in, how long

Bought NCF with 6 day burn from seller. I have it burning in last 5 days on 2 cheap power bars with old desk top towers, fans, TiVo box, home theater amps. My amp and Preamp, phono stage and CD player are all tube so I don't use them. Ran system on outlet tonight and no bass, bright, sounds bad. First day with outlet it sounded very nice. Any owners of rhodium outlets can tell me what I'm in for time wise, or what to expect sound wise in next couple weeks, thanks
paulcreed
jitter, I had a feeling you’d like that. Call it ESP. It’s not all fun and games, though. It’s lonely at the top. 😬
Geoff, I mean no disrespect, but paint peeling off walls, Geritol, I don't get it. A lot of words but not much content. Maybe I missed something, if so sorry. I'm a 55 year old drummer and guitar player since age of 12. I own Gretch round badge, stop sign badge, Ludwig classic, Fibes Austin Jasper shells,DW, zildjian A's, K's and over 20 snare drums. Martin D28, Hummingbird, Strat ,les Paul, SG, Telecaster and spend time in studios. All these instruments have there own sound. In my system I can hear the brand of instrument that was chosen for the recording if I am familiar with it. Most of the time breaking in this outlet I can't tell the difference between an A or K cymbal. I'm at 4 weeks running through a Running Springs Audio Dmitri with a RSA HZ power cord from wall to RSA. Maybe when breaking in power related products the type of power conditioner used is a big factor why mileage varies.My system has been the same for years. I Just listen to music not the system. Geoff you brag about selling so much gear are you never happy with your system.

paulcreed
Geoff you brag about selling so much gear are you never happy with your system.

I wasn’t really bragging, I was responding to a pseudo skeptic who was being fresh. I am actually rather humble about it, it’s the first time I ever mentioned it in all these years. Am I ever happy with my system? Do you mean happy like a contented cow happy? 🐄 Happy like a clown happy? 🤡

Sorry for misunderstanding, that many feedbacks and all positive you definitely deserve a pat on the back! 

Most people don't listen to music actively. a quote I remember from an old Stereophile mag, "Most people like the idea of music."
Have others experienced this: in the general admission seating at outdoor concerts, most people are talking throughout the show so that there's a constant buzz in the air? When did this begin to happen and why?