Furutech GTX NCF receptical break in, how long

Bought NCF with 6 day burn from seller. I have it burning in last 5 days on 2 cheap power bars with old desk top towers, fans, TiVo box, home theater amps. My amp and Preamp, phono stage and CD player are all tube so I don't use them. Ran system on outlet tonight and no bass, bright, sounds bad. First day with outlet it sounded very nice. Any owners of rhodium outlets can tell me what I'm in for time wise, or what to expect sound wise in next couple weeks, thanks
paulcreed
amg56
If you listened to your HiFi "break in" over a period of weeks and you listened to it daily, which most of you profess to do, the change in sound daily would be so small you wouldn’t notice. By that stage the system componentry will have begun to degrade so it all amounts to BS anyway.

>>>I simply spray Geritol on all the componentry from time to time. I find that keeps them young and feeling fresh.
jetter
"I can’t imagine audiophiles sitting around for days or even weeks on end checking the sound out and watching the paint on the walls peel."

You are incorrect, once more, they are not watching the paint on the walls peel.

>>>>>Or perhaps, like yourself, they’re sniffing the paint fumes. Who knows for sure?
prof
geoffkait “Ah, the curious, probing mind of the audio skeptic. Why do receptacles need burn in? Why do cables need burn in? Why do fuses need burn in? Why do capacitors need burn in? Why does contact enhancer need burn in? Why, why, why?! Sweet mystery of life. Why do the stars go on shining? Why do the birds go on singing?”

Yes, what a terribly strange thing to wonder why and ask for explanations and evidence, instead of just taking things on faith and singing hallelujah with the choir.

>>>>What’s strange is the incessant longwinded barrage of self satisfied pseudo skepticism and anti tweak rhetoric spewed out. What makes it even creepier, if possible, is your confession that tweaks don’t really do anything in your system.

How’s your cult going geoff? Are your members numbering above "1" yet? ;-)

>>>In case you weren’t paying attention, Professor, I am one of the biggest sellers and have the most positive feedback, on the way to 4,000, thank you very much, extant on Audiogon. Your wit not withstanding. Well half of one, anyway. I’ll have to start calling you The Absent Minded Professor.
On behalf of myself, and probably an exceedingly high percentage of both the Agon vocal and silent majority, I would like to mention that the most amazing thing I have read in all my 15 to 20 years on Audiogon, is that you have close to 4,000 positives.  You don't have to confess, but if you do you will feel a lot better, your conscience cleansed.  Come on tell us, you found a way to hack the feedback system? 
jitter, I had a feeling you’d like that. Call it ESP. It’s not all fun and games, though. It’s lonely at the top. 😬