Furukawa power cables

Anyone heard of Furukawa power cables? Seems like a legit Japanese company specializing in industrial cables. 
Ebay has a nice selection, quite cheap. They look good. Any experiences? 
ei001h
@geoffkait 

Assembling a product in china by an actual company e.g. apple, casio, tannoy is different from making  knock offs in someone's basement and selling them as an actual product. 

PS Audio cables on ebay are probably fake. Also, it appears some third party amazon sellers sell fakes as well. I've seen Analysis Plus Pro Oval Power Cable on amazon for 100 bucks. Is this a fake? 

ei001h OP
@geoffkait

Assembling a product in china by an actual company e.g. apple, casio, tannoy is different from making knock offs in someone’s basement and selling them as an actual product.

>>>>Gee, you don’t say? No one is saying anything to the contrary. But that’s the whole point, the capability and motivation to produce very good replicas/knockoffs exists in China. This issue is undoubtedly on the list trade issues we have with China. Have you seen the Made in China knockoffs of expensive cables like Audioquest? They do not (rpt not) look like they were made in someone’s basement. Have you seen the Made in China knockoffs of Babolat tennis racquets? They don’t look like they were made in someone’s basement. Have you seen the Made in China knockoffs of Casio G Shock watches? They don’t look like they were made in someone’s basement.

ei001h then wrote,
PS Audio cables on ebay are probably fake. Also, it appears some third party amazon sellers sell fakes as well. I’ve seen Analysis Plus Pro Oval Power Cable on amazon for 100 bucks. Is this a fake?

>>>>>I bought an Analysis Plus Pro Oval Power Cable for less than $100 bucks on the Internet. It’s not (rpt not) a fake. That’s the going price. And it’s a very good power cable, too. Deal of the century!

Furukawa is a Japanese company that is licensed to produced Ohno Continuous Cast Copper wire. This is the same company that supplies Audio Sensibility, Audience, Audioquest, Furutech, Oyaide, PS Audio and some others.  Whether this is the same company as the one on eBay, I don't know.
I don't know what the reality of the situation is but the single crystal copper power cords with Acrolink Cryo connectors on eBay are way cool. From Hong Kong. If it's fake it's quite a good fake. Of course, whether the copper is really ohno single crystal from Furukawa and the connectors really are Acrolink Cryo remains to be seen and might take some doing. But that's the beauty of it!

Try the Signal Cable MagicPower cables for less than $100 shipped and made in the USA.  I love mine on all my source components and preamps.