Furman AR-1215 voltage stabilizer/conditioner

Anyone has an experience with it? I have voltage fluctuating all the time so I am thinking about getting something inexpensive.
If you live in a private home, call your electric company and have them fix your power.

You should not need a voltage regulator unless you are in a badly underwired building.

My suggestion is to fix the problem, not fix the symptom.