Funny how streaming/digital still chases that analog benchmark.

Funny how manufacturers of streaming and digital gear continues to chase that elusive analog sound. I thought digital was better?

Before you all get your panties in a wad I enjoy both Digital and Analog but much rather listen to an analog source than digital.

So today I see  Innuos Introduces The PhoenixNET – A Network Switch For Audiophiles @ only $3500.00

Guess I do not see the point you can get superior sound for say $2500 or less with a decent turntable cartridge combo and phono stage. Hell Clear Audio has an all in one for $2500.

I just don’t get it and I do not care to either.
128x128skypunk
Amazing how everyone called this a tired old thread...

BTW I was talking analog not vinyl....could be wax or tape or live or...
Midriff if you have pops and clicks then you really need to clean your vinyl dude. Playing dirty vinyl is like loving a woman who isn't clean. Sure you can do it, but you won't like the outcome.

Getting very mellow (blitzed) off of a bottle of a spirit distilled by the countrymen of my forefathers....Irish whiskey. Please excuse any out of the ordinary pontificating on my part.

Dirty vinyl and unclean women do hold true though....some things you can't leave in Vegas bro. You just can't.
@Goopson

has2be,

"I am not sure if you have noticed it, but you have been insulting me in virtually every post you have posted and multiple times in each of those posts....."

You get what you give goopson.  Its amazing your ability to twist and now you want to play victim .
Your first post directed at me was insulting and I hadn't even referenced or acknowledged you...you get what you give..
And using grandkids to bolster you as victim and me as the bad guy....glad to see your wearing your skirt again...
Has-been... get'em dude... make him wear the skirt.... a frilly little tartan thing. Lots of rouge cut the sailors like that sort of thing...

Audio shouldn't be a competition. Listen to what you like. If digital totally totes your goats then so be it. If analog gets your motor running, and it should because its the best in the world, then fine. Just don't make assumptions based on what you read written by someone else. Buy the equipment, do your own UNBIASED tests, then sell that digital cap and upgrade your phono cartridge.