Full-sounding SS amps (besides Pass)

Speaker interactions aside, what solid state amp brands/designers tend to have a fuller sound these days? Not necessarily warm or tubey per se, but fleshed out in the upper bass and harmonically complete in the midrange, as opposed to lean. E.g. an Australian ME Sound amp I have from a while back has this quality, without sounding overtly warm. 

Obvious candidates: Pass, Luxman. What else?

Cost no object, feel free to throw out one-liners. Think of it as a poll.  (Please don't answer tubes though, thanks. :D )
128x128taww
Mitch, I’d be shocked if the lispy sound is from the amp format. It may be on account of a polarity change or the power supply is not clean enough for that particular amp. It would be interesting to hear your results if you investigate. Manufacturer aren’t inclined to build new amps that sound worse than old unless the aim is at a lower price range. 
Krell, the Vanguard Digital is phenomenal with incredible soundstaging, dynamics, timbre and detail.  What surprises me is the wonderful midrange and tube like expression in the mid to lower registers.  It has won my heart over more so than anything I’ve owned or heard.
Any Bedini SS amp is competitive with today's multi-kilobuck amps! And for a fraction of the price of Pass ... !