Full Range under $5k-ish

So the time has finally come to upgrade my speakers. I mainly listnm
 to vinyl with the occasional CD or AM/FM radio.

Here is my current setup:
Clearaudio Concept w/Concept MM
Parasound Halo P5
2 x Carver TFM-35x (bi-amp)
Definitive Technology BP-2002TL

I would like to stay under the $5k-ish mark. 
128x128dustin_collman

Once again I'd like to thank everyone for the valuable input. This really is a tough decision that cannot be determined overnight. A lot of factors come into play and below are just a few that help cut the list down.

Full Range being my biggest need/want meaning I only want 2 speakers. I do not want to add a subwoofer. This being said we should be able to knock out a few. If the frequency response doesn’t get below 30 Hz then in my mind a subwoofer would be needed. Please correct me if I’m wrong.

Another things I can’t do is something that looks hideous. Unfortunately for me looks do play a part in some of this, after all no one likes showing off their ugly beat up car and I sure and hell don’t want to show off ugly speakers. I’m not stating exactly which ones I booted for looks because some of you have your own opinions which is allowed.

Now a few I knocked out just because I have no way of auditioning them, which for me is kind of a big deal. I’d hate to buy a car without a test drive.

Here’s my updated list:

• Revel Performa F208

• Linkwitz's Orion

• Vandersteen 2

• Vandersteen 3

• Golden Ear Triton One

• KEF R-11

• PMC twenty/23

• PMC twenty/24

• Liberty Audio X-Vox

• Martin Logan Request

• Salk Song 3 Encore

• Legacy Audio Signatures

• Proac DT8

• Wilson Watt Puppy 6

• Dali Euphonia MS-5

• Aerial Acoustic 7T

• Focal 1028

• Focal 1038

• Focal 948

Post removed 
You can add Audio Solutions speakers to your list. I heard a model I think was the Figaro L at a show and it sounded great. I know it was around $5k in price and a floorstander.

http://www.audiosolutions.lt/

Do yourself a favor and check out the specs on the Bache Audio Tribeca-001....  Search for:  "Bache Audio" in Audiogon and I believe they have a set of white ones for UNDER $5000.  I have a custom set (different color) I have owned for a year and absolutely love them. Crystal clear and great bass with a small footprint!!  Greg was wonderful to deal with and you won't be disappointed!  I believe they are in Brooklyn but can ship anywhere.  Container was awesome, on a pallet and everything.

Brett in Tucson