Full Range Speakers for 4000 or Less?

Ok folks next thread.

I am looking for a full range speaker with a new retail of 4000 or less.

My Gear: Air tight (atm-2) 80wpc tube amp. Avid Diva TT with signature low out put cart (grado) and Rega 300 arm.

My Room: Speakers will be no more than 6 feet appart, and 1 foot from the rear wall. Room is moderate size.

My listening: Classical and Jaz, only at moderate volumes.

I am looking for a big sound stage. I get tired of speakers where you have to be in the absolute perfect spot.

Ok have at it!

Dr. Ken

:) Thanks
drken
OK Dr. Ken, I have a good speaker that would I'm sure be perfect for your set up and I really think you should look into it. It's the Allison Model 3 Loudspeaker. ( www.allisonacoustics.com ). Run to your local magazine store and pick up a copy of the latest The Absolute Sound magazine Oct/Nov 2004 issue 150, page 99. Read the review and you will see that this speaker has everthing your looking for. I'd buy them myself, but I just bought a more expensive pair. Oh, I forgot to tell you, they retail for $2987.00 a pair. I'm very sure if you look into these you will see that they are for you. Let me know what you think. Uriah
Whenever I see a system with the Rega arm, it is my civic duty to recommend you install the $129 Kerry F-2 Titanium Heavyweight Counterweight. Lots of past discussions about this, and its competitors. It really elevated my vinyl listening enjoyment up quite a few notches, and all who listened felt the same.
I missed posting this to your past Rega thread, but, better late than never. Next, the speaker experts will actually answer your current question.
I would try and find a pair of used Verity Audio Fidelios. They come up every once and awhile on this site for around $4000.00. Unreal midrange and a great big soundstage. These speakers really draw you into the emotion of the music, and I think that is what it is all about. They put lots of air between the instruments with a great deal of detail even at low listening levels. I am able to listen to these speakers for hours with no listening fitgue at all! There are lots of great speakers in your price range, it will not be easy--let your ears make the final decision.
joseph audio rm25si mk.II

Great off axis response
tremendous all around speaker
phenomenal value
A no brainer under at least $10k IMO. The Hyperion HPS 938's,
and they retail for $4k.
Gallo Reference Signature III's or the new Hyperion 938. Both great for the money.
How about the Von Schweikert VR-4JR or the VMPS RM30?
Are the Hyperion HPS-938's or Gallo Reference III's sonically superior to these two brands?
If so, in what ways?