Full E.A.R. + Spendor SP100R: cabling ?

Hello all,
my final configuration is a full E.A.R. setup (CD Acute, 868 pre, 534 power, 834P phono) and speakers are the Spendors SP100R's.
So it's time to think about cables in a serious way. I tried some solutions and the best I found was a complete Cardas Clear cabling, fantastic but I'm struggled against the high price :-(
My question is if you have suggestions or directions to obtain a 1st class sound, in your opinion comparable to Clears, that I can give a try. Sorry I don't live close to a big town so I'm limited for trying everything...
Thanks in advace !
Massimo
maz65

Showing 3 responses by maz65

Thanks Stan, I also tried a full Goldern Ref and IMHO they are so far form Clear sound...
Thanks Andy ! I'll give a chance to Analysis Plus :-)
Update: in the meanwhile I tried a full Audience AU24 cabling, IC and SC. In my system everything appears correct in relation to the cable's price but.. let me say.. with no emotion.
I'm seriously consider to start to take more money apart for Clears...
Rocco !!! How small the world is ???

In topic: I tried Nordost Frey in the past but I disliked them in comparision with Nanotec Systems cabling, of course Valhalla is a superior class and my components are changed in the meanwhile. I'll try to follow your suggestion :-)

ciao
Massimo