Fried my Wilson Watt Puppy 7 tweeters, now what?

Somehow I managed to fry the tweeters in my Wilson Watt Puppy 7s.  Frequency response rolls off starting around 1300 kHz and is gone completely by 7000 kHz.  Resistors measure normally and putting a different full range speaker into that system also measures normally.  Problem exists regardless of whether I drive the WATTs directly or through the Puppies.  I briefly swapped in a DIY preamp with a loose wire that caused some sort of surge through my amps so I know when this happen although I am less clear on why or how it happened. 

Anyhow, I now have two WATTs without working tweeters.  Nothing I have read suggests there is any sort of fuse and since the resistors Ohm's measure to spec that leaves the tweeters right?  I have a call into Wilson, but I was hoping somebody on here has run into the issue before and has some experience replacing the tweeters or can offer some other advice?  I haven't had any luck googling the problem.
pinwa
I had a tweeter go out on my version 3 watt/puppies not too long ago and after talking to Wilson was told they will only sell the replacements to a dealer for install. I went that route which involved two new tweeters and new resistors because my version tweeter was no longer available. It cost me around $1000 to do this repair. Not cheap but I love the speakers and they are my keepers so I did the fix. 
Post removed 
Post removed