Fosgate surround sound processor model 3A

Any suggestions where to find a REMOTE and OPERATIONS MANUAL for Fosgate Digital Servo Surround Sound Processor Model 3A?
vauluck
Hi Rob - Yes, I am interested in the remote. Could you please test and check that 3 remote works with the 3a unit to determine whether all functions of 3a can be accessed from the 3 remote, or which functions are not accessible?

If I understand it correctly, the analog control you are referring to is to control the input level to keep the input source level largely within green LEDs, and is not really a volume control. I can be corrected.

Can we talk via phone directly to discuss other options and pricing?

Thanks!
Vijay
Hi Vijay!  So I just put new batteries in both remotes and fired up the unit for the first time in probably 10 years.  Both remotes appear to be equivalent button-wise, though the 3 has different labels on some of the buttons.  All I can figure is that Fosgate changed the button's label, but the remote code for the button didn't change.  I'd post pictures of both remotes, but don't see a way to do that here.  Anyway, feel free to give me a ring at 703-862-3736 - I'm usually up until at least midnight.
I also have a Fosgate model three-A and do not have a remote.

Longshot, but does anyone have an extra remote ?