For Cayin TA-30:"The Horn" or Fostex/Voight Pipe?

Hi Folks,

Just love running my Bizzy Bee modded Cayin TA-30 in triode using Mullard EL34s (both single-halo xf2). Right now I have old Snell J/II speaks and they're actually pretty nice, but over a year ago I heard a vintage Pilot tube amp connected to some vintage single-driver speaks and haven't forgotten the immediacy of them, so I'm thinking about "The Horn" or a DIY pair of Voigt Pipes with Fostex drivers (looked up Lowther prices and winced). Haven't heard either, only read nice things about each. And suggestions, or info about pros/cons? TIA!
shirasagi
Can't find it, Bemoptil! Bopped around looking at your "threads" and "answers" and was lost - my apologies, as I'm still a bit new to A'gon forums + maybe I'm momentarily brain-locked. Can you help? I'd like to see it! thx.
The Cayin TA-30 does not operate in SET (Single Ended Triode) mode. And it does not operate as triode in either push-pull or Single-Ended either. It supposedly (albiet compromised) can operate in SE (Single Ended) mode. Just because an amp is 'Single Ended' in its operation does not automatically mean it's operating as a triode. In fact, it doesn't even imply that it's a tube amp. Solid state amps may also be Single-Ended designs too.