Focal Utopia Scala V2 or Persona (9H/7F)

Interested in one of the following speakers. Would love to hear from anyone that has actually heard them as they are not available for auditioning in my small market. Currently driving Dynaudio C4's with Krell Evolution one and two's and want a change.
shpritz
Hope you haven’t bought the Focal Scalas yet - here’s a chance to get a pair for an initial asking of (before bargaining) $7500 less than retail. >

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lis8fa6h-focal-scala-utopia-reference-3-way-floor-standing-loudspe...
I got one of the last new sets available Scala V2 in black will be here Tues....
HI Audiotroy,

Does your shop sell both focal Kanta and paradigm persona 3F ? I am wondering how do they compare ? 
Their pros and cons ?
Atacgene,

We don’t sell the Focals, the Kantas are good the Sopras are much better.

As per Kantas vs Personas both are really good, we prefer the more holographic imagey of the Personas and their incredible coherency and more detailed sound.

The Kantas are very good speakers, to our ears they are a bit richer in the midrange, the treble isn’t as intergrated and the bass isn’t as deep.

The Kantas may be a bit easirer to get right, as the Personas are uber clean and can sound a bit too cool unless the gear match is correct.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ Persona dealer
Has anyone compared a 9H to a Scala V2 or Scala Evo? I'm guessing no way a 9H could compete?