Focal sopra 3 better than scala utopia v2 I heard.

I heard from a Focal dealer the reason the Scala V2 was replaced with the new Scala evo V3 was because the Sopra 3 was better than the V2. I’ve also seen a few new V2’s now being sold for $19999. Sopra 3 retail price. Any thoughts on this I’m looking to purchase a pr of S3’s.
hiendmmoe
I've not heard the Sopra 3 but in a direct comparison between Sopra 2 and Scala V2 the Scala was head and shoulders better in every respect.  Double the price yes but HUGE performance jump. Refinement, resolution and transparency, soundstage image and bass performance.  Tried through Audio Research Ref 150SE and ARC pre as well as SIM Audio and Devialet, all with top end Nordost cabling.  If you've the $$$ it's an easy choice.  

With the Evo coming out there's some real good deals on Scala V2's - which wont depreciate anything like the Sopra 3 - just look at the price of 2's to see.

The Scala 2's are one of the very best out there at their original price, let alone discounted.
No, absolutely not  Magico isn’t better either. Scalia V2 Utopia is a fantastic speaker. 
Post removed 
I've owned the Sopra 2 and Sopra 3, now I own a set of Scala V2's and they are a huge step up over the Sopras