Focal Sopra 2

I just posted a review of the Focal Sopra 2 and my speaker journey.

A little sample.

"First listen and I was smiling. The same beautiful sound that I heard in the large showroom was present in my home! And I only had to turn the preamp volume half as high as I had to with the Bob Carver Amazing Line Source speakers. The sound quality was there from the lowest bass to the upper treble. Nothing stood out, or faltered, the sound just blended together as one cohesive sound that is so easy to listen to for hours and hours. Also, I think the speaker style is cool and the speakers finish is impeccable."

Full review below is in the Audiogon Member Review section.

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/my-speaker-journey-and-focal-sopra-2

ozzy
128x128ozzy
@ozzy ... Done. I jumped in.. Order placed for a set of Cerious Matrix Speaker Cables....
i guess it's going to take a while to get them delivered as they seem super busy. 
Will update you after I have enjoyed them for a while.
(by the way how long is the typical "burn-in" from your experience?)
audiosgp1,
I know it took a while for my last order too.

The cables break in fairly quick but give them a week anyway. 
In addition, when you move the cables it takes a while to resettle. (Up to 24 hours)
Hope you enjoy them.

ozzy
Just a quick update. Received my Graphene Matrix Speaker cables about 2 months ago. The minute they were connected i knew that was the right decision. Superb. 

Hello folks,
i just returned my recently purchased Focal Aria 936s and went straight to the Sopra 2s in the dogato walnut finish. Up until a few weeks ago, I had dismissed the Sopras as unobtainium. And here we are and it’s a little bit unreal. The sopras are hooked up to a PrimaLuna EVO 400 integrated with Triode Wire Lab American speaker cables. My local dealer Houston Audio (awesome by the way) reckons they have around 20 hours on them. I’ve read about the long break-in process but wanted to find out if we are talking several hundreds of hours here.