Focal Kanta No 2

Would anyone be in support of upgrading from Kef Q-750's to the beautiful Focal Kanta No2's? I can't keep my eyes off of them and looking for forever (for now) speakers. Currently running Evo400 Integrated, which to my understanding should power them off of the EL34's without a problem. I'm not too sure if there is a dealer in my near vicinity to hear in person. The Kanta No 2's are actually above my price range so I'm not looking to go any higher. Thoughts/concerns? 
128x128j-wall
J-wall, you're finding out that one significant upgrade tends to lead to yet another upgrade. It's an expensive hobby, but well worth it.

The Kanta 2's have only been out for two years; so, it seems a little early for a redo. However, discounting the slowest selling color combos does make a lot of sense.  Best of luck!
This was the color my wife liked best for our living room and got the okay so I picked up a pair. Got lucky that this actually goes best with the colors in the room. I auditioned them about 3 months ago at a local shop. Was impressed but then Covid hit and put it on the back burner. But at this price and being told to “just buy them” after looking at the website for the last couple of weeks I said what the hell.
@j-wall I actually held out for the slate/gray as well and I think their one of the best looking speakers in this price point. On the EVO400, I would honestly call up Upscale Audio and get their two cents. This is where I bought my Kantas and based on the email I got from them this past weekend around their push of the PrimaLuna product line, I think they could really speak to your concerns to make sure you aren’t going to have an underpowered configuration. Good luck!
@craigjacoby I actually communicated with upscale on Saturday. I was told there was no need to even upgrade tubes to run my Kanta's. Inwas told EL34's can run them no problem and I will only need to upgrade to kt88, 120, 150's if I desired. But some of these comments are giving me pause as to power requirements. The Evo 400 will most certainly work with the Kanta's, but is there enough power to get the full experience with headroom? This is my new concern and can't thank the posts calling this out. 
Post removed