Focal Kanta No 2

Would anyone be in support of upgrading from Kef Q-750's to the beautiful Focal Kanta No2's? I can't keep my eyes off of them and looking for forever (for now) speakers. Currently running Evo400 Integrated, which to my understanding should power them off of the EL34's without a problem. I'm not too sure if there is a dealer in my near vicinity to hear in person. The Kanta No 2's are actually above my price range so I'm not looking to go any higher. Thoughts/concerns? 
128x128j-wall
@curlyhifi
@craigjacoby 
 Do you think it will be an issue or will I be severely underpowering them? I asked a dealer the same question and he mentioned the EL34'S have enough output and he didn't think I needed to move up to KT88 or even KT150'S unless I wanted to. I do have some pause as recommend amp power ranges from 40-300 watts on Focal's website (I'm assuming per speaker). The Evo 400 integrated is only putting out 70 watts or channel, so i can assume some sort of headroom issue and if it can be solved moving up to bigger tubes.
I talked to Frank Van Alstine a bit back , he said . " In the 50 years I have been selling amps nobody has ever complained they had too much power".
If $5,600 is the new retail and yes I saw the same ad,
then my target purchase price would be $3,000. Too low you
say, not in 6-12 months "

The Kantas retail is still $10,000. The ones you are seeing on line for less are for discontinued colors. Once those are gone they are gone.
J-wall, you're finding out that one significant upgrade tends to lead to yet another upgrade. It's an expensive hobby, but well worth it.

The Kanta 2's have only been out for two years; so, it seems a little early for a redo. However, discounting the slowest selling color combos does make a lot of sense.  Best of luck!