Focal Kanta No 2

Would anyone be in support of upgrading from Kef Q-750's to the beautiful Focal Kanta No2's? I can't keep my eyes off of them and looking for forever (for now) speakers. Currently running Evo400 Integrated, which to my understanding should power them off of the EL34's without a problem. I'm not too sure if there is a dealer in my near vicinity to hear in person. The Kanta No 2's are actually above my price range so I'm not looking to go any higher. Thoughts/concerns? 
128x128j-wall
I also received the email about the Kanta # 2's at TMR Audio for $5600. I auditioned them and they look even better in person!

You should jump all over that deal and quick!!
Hey hey guys!  The deal of a lifetime only comes along once
a week. If $5,600 is the new retail and yes I saw the same ad,
then my target purchase price would be $3,000. Too low you 
say, not in 6-12 months. 

These are very sexy looking, revealing sounding speakers.
Two friends own them. I like them best with the Hegel 590.

My only criticism of them is a slightly disjointed sound I experience.
Like each driver is a separate speaker. Hard for me to put into words.

Of course no speaker is perfect. Just the pleasure of looking at them is enough to justify a purchase.
“The deal of a lifetime only comes along once
a week”...lol, so true and so hard for an excited buyer to understand.

I do think things go through waves though.  10 years ago there were so many more good deals on audio equipment than right now.

The Kantas are new so deals should be around for awhile.  $3,000 is probably a pipe dream though...
Buy the TMR ones, even if it is not the perfect color for you. Use the savings and party somewhere fun with your girlfriend. It is only speakers.
It will be for sure a great update. As a previous owner of couple of Focal speakers, including Mezzo Utopia, I would say you should consider Naim amplification to get the best out of these nice speakers.