Focal Kanta 2 vs Revel F228Be

Regretfully there is not a Focal dealer in my area to compare it to Revel F228Be, which I've listened to. My system consists of Luxman M900u amp, C900u preamp, Luxman D-06u digital, and Clearaudio Ovation turntable. Room is 13'x15'x8'. I listen to all types of music.

I would appreciate comments from anyone who has had an opportunity to compare them both. I am not limiting my self to the two, but this would help to narrow my choices. I am in a market to replace my 1996 B&W 802 Matrix. Thank you.
128x128yale1
Maybe have a look at the revel 328be....it has better bass and an upgraded tweeter. I had the A3’s and Kanta 2’s. Neither were impressive. Audiovector R3’s were very impressive as are my current speaker...NOLA KO2
After multiple visits to the dealer, I have to agree with you on the A3's. I was not thrilled with Revel either. It took me a long time to sort it all out. Yesterday, I've placed an order for Focal Sopra 2.

Thank you all for your input.
Sopra 2, congrats. I was wondering why they weren’t on the list. I haven’t heard the dynaudio C60i yet so I think at $10k msrp the persona 3f or latest VA beethovens if they’re still imported 
“I was wondering why they weren’t on the list.”

Probably because the price increased from $14,500 to $19,000. At $19k I would look for a larger speakers but that is me (I have a large room). I have not heard them so on opinion on sound quality.