Since someone else’s setup in a different room placement/dimensions/etc and their equipment. are gonna have huge factors, let’s just go off measurements:
- Decently efficient but your amp must be able to handle 4ohm with ease (at least 1.5x the wattage as 8ohm).
- Well designed cabinet, pretty inert.
- Fairly neutral sounding.
- They are not bass monsters, don’t expect a lot of output from 30Hz and below.
- Imaging is pretty great, not class leading.
- Soundstage is fairly wide, a bit wider than say the Revel F228Be.
- Vertical dispersion is good, meaning you don’t have to sit directly on the tweeter axis if your seating is a bit lower (don’t wanna be much higher than the tweeter).
- The decay is fairly quick, it’ll be a bit “tighter” than the F228Be.